Do you like to program applications and solve real-world problems?
Then our job might be the perfect place for you!
We are looking for a dynamic, success driven firmware engineer to join our team.
Ideally you are a technical allrounder who understands both hardware and software techniques, so that you can at least read schematics and data sheets of CPUs and peripheral ICs.
But most important is that you are eager to learn and have fun doing software!
- Receive idea sketches from management
- Develop and fully-understand the application scenario both from a technical and a user view
Test the firmware or application extensively, build test systems if necessary
Develop or modify firmware or Linux applications to fit the requirements (no GUI needed in most cases)
Work with customers and early adapters in testing software in a device
- Writing User Documentation
- Excellent English Skills
Written Skills in Spanish and Portuguese
- Team capable in a young dynamic environment
- Strong experience in standard C, within limited resources (embedded systems like STM, ESP)
- Experience with Linux
Nice to Haves
- Verbal Portuguese and Spanish Skills
- Interest in writing compact, well working, optimized device applications
Ideally, some experience on Arduino programming
- Highly creative and autonomous
Understands the basics of MQTT as well as cloud programming
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company