Project Manager - Background in Electronics
Bacode and Brightstuff offer professional engineering and production services to international clients. As part of these services, often we need to 'run' projects for our customers. That includes the management of long term customer projects.
We have 2 operating sites where we work from:
- Our Engineering Offices in Ílhavo
- Our Logistics and Manufacturing infrastructure in Oiã
For our offices in Ilhavo and Oiã (where your "main" desk will be), we want to hire an experienced, motivated team player.
We require you to:
Be capable of managing people and customer expectations
Be organized and keep good documentation and records
Have a technical background, with a willingness to learn about customer specific needs and technologies
- Be fluent in English (conversation as well as reading/writing)
- English Skills - Written and Verbal
- Organization Skills
- Creative and autonomous
- Electronics Background or Degree
- Software Knowledge or Experience
- Writing and copywriting capabilities
Nice to have
- Portuguese Skills (not needed 100% but can be a deciding factor)
- Ideally be able to communicate in Spanish as well for South American and Spanish customers.
You should be able to maintain and develop project documentation
- Be Self Driven
Your role will be to:
- Receive a briefing about a project from management
- Get involved in the project on all fronts (customer, internal, production, logistics)
- Understand the needs, risks and timelines of the project
- Set up the project plan and timeline, define needed resources
- Keep in regular contact with all related parties
- Monitor risk, progress of the project
- Raise concerns directly with top management
- Give the customer and providers a very professional, reliable impression
- And of course, bring the project to the finish line, making all stakeholders happy
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as sports sessions, team building events, team dinners/lunchs and much more.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
We invest in your continued evolution.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and